It is our privilege to welcome you and your student(s) to the 2017-18 school year!
Please note that Online Registration began August 3rd. Because online registration is not first-come, first-served, you won’t need to worry about being the first to log-in and register your child. Also, the time you register will not impact teacher or course selection for your child. However, it is recommended you complete the online registration process, pay any fees, and update immunization records at the school before August 16th so you have access to your student's class schedule when they are released.
- 8/3 Online Registration for All Students - You must use your parent login and password on Skyward in order to register your student. If you need any help logging into your Skyward account please call 801-826-5525 between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM.
- 8/16 Student Schedules (and locker assignments) will be released at 8 AM for students who have completed the registration process, paid all of their fees, and have all of their immunization records current with the school. Simply log into Skyward to view the schedule after 8 AM on the 16th.
- 8/22 6th Grade Orientation 7:50 - 11:55 AM - 6th Graders get to come to school a day earlier than the rest of the students so they have a chance to become familiar with the building, their teachers and classrooms, as well as learn the procedures and culture of Albion. All 6th grade students will begin the day in the kiva (the auditorium just inside main doors and to the right) at 7:50 AM. They will then attend all of their classes on a shortened schedule. Busing will be provided.
- 8/23 First Day of School for All Grades
- 8/24 Back-to-School Night 5-7:30 PM
- 8/25 First Late-Start Friday
- 8/31 Fall Picture Day
- 9/4 Labor Day - No School