Announcing: Albion's 2-mile Family Fun Run
Sponsored by the Albion PTSA
Thursday September 7th
Race Registration at 5:30 p.m.
Race begins at 6:00 p.m.
Prizes, food, and music! Run is free; bring $ for dinner!
This is a community event with music and food trucks. Everyone is invited!
The course has changed to a 2-mile route in the neighborhood directly south and east of school.
Part of the course will also be on the school’s grass field, finishing on the north lawn. Strollers plan accordingly.
Lots of Prizes!!!
Fliers are in the office. You can also register by putting your name, age or grade, and contact method on the back of the flier and turning it into the box in the office.
Food Trucks: Yoshi’s Asian Grill, Hokulia Shave Ice, and Pizza Cone
It is our privilege to welcome you and your student(s) to the 2017-18 school year!
Please note that Online Registration began August 3rd. Because online registration is not first-come, first-served, you won’t need to worry about being the first to log-in and register your child. Also, the time you register will not impact teacher or course selection for your child. However, it is recommended you complete the online registration process, pay any fees, and update immunization records at the school before August 16th so you have access to your student's class schedule when they are released.
- 8/3 Online Registration for All Students - You must use your parent login and password on Skyward in order to register your student. If you need any help logging into your Skyward account please call 801-826-5525 between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM.
- 8/16 Student Schedules (and locker assignments) will be released at 8 AM for students who have completed the registration process, paid all of their fees, and have all of their immunization records current with the school. Simply log into Skyward to view the schedule after 8 AM on the 16th.
- 8/22 6th Grade Orientation 7:50 - 11:55 AM - 6th Graders get to come to school a day earlier than the rest of the students so they have a chance to become familiar with the building, their teachers and classrooms, as well as learn the procedures and culture of Albion. All 6th grade students will begin the day in the kiva (the auditorium just inside main doors and to the right) at 7:50 AM. They will then attend all of their classes on a shortened schedule. Busing will be provided.
- 8/23 First Day of School for All Grades
- 8/24 Back-to-School Night 5-7:30 PM
- 8/25 First Late-Start Friday
- 8/31 Fall Picture Day
- 9/4 Labor Day - No School
Albion houses some truly top-notch teachers. Which teacher inspires you to be better? Which teacher motivates you to reach your goals? Which teacher cares about you more than any other? Send this teacher a big high-five by nominating him or her for our student-nominated end-of-the-year award.
In addition, it is no secret that Albion has an incredibly talented student body. Our school is made up of musicians, athletes, leaders, artists, scholars, and service-givers. Together, we are hard-working students who seek to achieve excellence. Who inspires you to be better? Who motivates you to reach your goals? Who does it the “Knight Way” even when no one is watching? Let this student know that his or her efforts are an example to you by nominating him or her today!
Click here to nominate your chosen teacher and student.
Albion had 12 debaters who qualified for the state tournament this year. The state tournament was April 20th at Alta High School and here are the exciting results:
FIRST PLACE!- Juseong Kang
3rd Place- Raunya Barakat
4th Place speaking award and 7th place overall award- Cameron Johns
Congratulations Juseong, Raunya and Cameron!