Click here for the summary notes from the School Community Council Meeting that was held on September 19, 2013.
Busy parents and students now have an even easier way to find out what’s on the menu in Canyons District cafeterias: They can simply look on their smart phones.
To provide a greater level of customer service to families, Canyons District has launched a mobile app for lunch and breakfast menus as well as nutritiional information. Click here for more information.
September 19, 2013 at 4 PM in the Library
2013-14 Albion SCC information:
- Introduction of all members (all)
- Check all member information for accuracy (all)
- 2013-14 meeting dates (Joanne)
- Albion SCC By-laws (Michelle)
- 2013 SCC changes (Michelle)
- SCC checklist (Michelle)
- Elect co-chair (Michelle)
- Copy of 2013-14 Land Trust plan (Marianne)
Viewing of Land Trust video (Joanne)
Overview of Albion PBIS program (Camie)
Overview of Albion UCAS (Camie)
CCGP (Cathy Nelson)
Albion parent communication efforts (Joanne)
Next meeting: October 10, 2013
September 16th - 20th is Canyons School District Volunteer Appreciation Week. We are grateful for all those who volunteer their time to assist the Albion Community.