Our Book Club Book for October is
The Nest by Kenneth Oppel.
This is an eerie story that teaches a compelling lesson about disability, fears, dreams, and ultimately, what it means to be a family.
Read the book before our meeting on October 18 at 3:00 in the Library. Hope to see you there!
- Tuesday 9/27 - Parent/Teacher Conferences 4-8 PM in the gym and cafeteria (open house format - no appointments needed)
- Wednesday 9/28 - Parent/Teacher Conferences 4-7:30 PM in the gym and cafeteria (open house format - no appointments needed)
- Thursday 9/29 - Regular School Day
- Friday 9/30 - No School
Parent/Teacher Conference schedule for part-time teachers:
- Tuesday Night Only: Amy Buckley (Speech), Jackie Kinahan (6th Grade PE), Seth Crandall (Ceramics)
- Wednesday Night Only: Melanie Hogan (Spanish)
Visit the Book Fair during Parent Teacher Conferences OR you can also shop the fair Online!
Your dollars directly support our Albion Library. Online shopping available until Oct. 4, 2016.
Due to Parent-Teacher Conferences, there will be no math tutoring held after school on Wednesday, September 28th and Thursday, September 29th.