to vote for our March Madness
Here are the exciting results from the most recent debate tournament on March 15 at Mount Jordan Middle School.
Varsity Lincoln-Douglas Debate
(out of 33 competitors)
- FIRST PLACE! – Porter Eldredge
- 2nd place speaker award and 7th place debate award- Fatima Zaidi
- 4th place speaker award- Kaden Burleigh
- 6th place award- Raunya Barakat
Novice Lincoln-Douglas Debate
(out of 40 competitors)
- 5th place- Thomas Gilman
- 10th place- Jason Rebara
Varsity Oratory Speaking
(out of 35 competitors)
- 4th place- Chaitrali Samant
Novice Oratory Speaking
(out of 60 competitors)
- 3rd place- Lia Selander
- 13th place- Porter Bach
Varsity Extemporaneous Speaking
(out of 19 competitors)
- 5th place- Elizabeth Sheffield
Novice Extemporaneous Speaking
(out of 17 competitors)
- 6th place- Jaron Hansen
Well done and congratulations debaters!
to vote for Round 3!
We encourage all Albion Knights to be a little kinder to each other.
Parent Resources to help your middle school student develop Frienship and Social Skills.