Albion debaters competed in the second tournament of the year on January 10, 2019 at Jordan High School. Additionally, almost all of these winners qualified for the state debate tournament in May. Congratulations debaters!
(out of 78 competitors)
- FIRST Place Speaker Award- Calla Jordin
- 3rd Place (and won all his rounds)- Noah Martinez
- 5th Place Speaker Award- Porter Bach
- 9th Place (and won all her rounds)- Alyssa Gillan
- 11th Place (and won all her rounds)- Teagan Kay
- 16th Place (and won all his rounds)- Easton Ashworth
- 17th Place (and won all her rounds)- Dua Khan
(out of 98 competitors)
- 7th Place Speaker Award- Sam Clayton
- 8th Place Team (and won all their rounds)- Chesney Chin & Cannon Warner
(out of 37 competitors)
- 4th Place- Abby Rasmussen
- 6th Place- Reagan Manwaring
- 7th Place- Sarah Hart
(out of 91 competitors)
- FIRST Place- Alex Carlyle
- 14th Place- McKenna Jones
New Year, New Goals
At Girls on the Run, girls learn to set goals for themselves and work toward them during each practice. Over the course of our ten-week program, girls develop essential skills to help them navigate their world and establish a lifetime appreciation for health and fitness.
Sign your girl up for our Spring 2019 program and help her learn that she can accomplish anything she sets her mind to!
ALL GIRLS are encouraged to register despite financial concern. Scholarships are available!
Heart & Sole •Middle School Program for 6th – 8th grade girls
Season Dates: March 11 – June 1
Practices • Mondays and Thursdays from 3:15 – 4:00 @ Albion Middle
Coaches: Mrs. Olsen, Mrs. Nielsen, Mrs. Knighton,
Mrs. Waugh, Ms. Harris, and Ms. Simao
Volunteers are welcome! Please contact a coach for more information.
June 1, 2019
Sugarhouse Park, Salt Lake City